What makes Simply Young’s Pure Body Lean Protein so effective? It is no secret that protein is an intrinsic pillar in weight loss and maintaining a slim figure. However, sometimes that is not enough. Rigorous exercise can be recommended and some may even turn to unsafe diet pills, laxatives and invasive surgical procedures in an attempt to feel better about their bodies. But who can blame that? We take our bodies with us everywhere we go and carrying around an extra 30, 40, 50, 100 lbs can be exhausting and uncomfortable. It is no wonder why so many fall for diet scheme after diet scheme or fads that just simply do not work long term. Many have just given up.
But hold on just a sec, here’s some new info…
Did you know that there are potent, safe herbs out there that can assist greatly in the melting of fat and balancing leptin and hormone levels, which are large contributors to unreasonable weight gain? Some people eat hardly anything, but still cannot manage to loose even a pound… Why do you think that is? Wasn’t it a “calories in, calories out game”? Maybe that is not the way our bodies work…
Truth is that our bodies are complex chemical factories and they are directed by much more than the amount of grams of fat or carbohydrates you eat per day. Not that these macro nutrients do not matter. They do. There is just a little more to the puzzle. Hear me out…
According to Dr. Mercola in his article, Leptin: This Hormone Makes Counting Irrelevant, he says, “the two most important hormones that deliver messages about energy and metabolism are insulin and leptin.”
He and science argue that weight is controlled by chemical messages that are sent to the brain and the brain then dictating to the body what to do. For example: store fat, burn fat, prepare to reproduce, stimulate hunger, etc.
Who sends these messages? Answer: Insulin and leptin.
Insulin mostly works on a cell to cell basis. Instructing the cells whether or not to burn or store fat, whether or not to turn sugar into fat or use it for fuel, as well as when to utilize energy for maintenance and reproduction. This hormone has been the hot topic among health conscious individuals and scientists for years. However, a recent discovery of the hormone, leptin, has created an entirely new conversation.
Leptin is now known as the “satiety hormone” or the “starvation hormone” and it is basically the master at signalling to the brain when to eat and when the appropriate time is to burn or store fat.
When this hormone was discovered a study was done on overweight rats. The rats were injected with leptin hormone and just over a few months the rats were thin and much more active. However, when administered to humans just having excess leptin in the body did not alter the body composition and this caused scientists to have to look a little deeper. They then discovered leptin resistance, much like insulin resistance. Which is when the brain does not receive the signals being sent by the leptin saying, “we are full!” Or, “please burn off some of this extra fat, it’s weighing us down!”
This could be why protein is so powerful in assisting in weight loss because it helps to balance insulin and leptin!
Which brings us back to Simply Young’s Pure Body Lean Protein. Yes, protein is a MUST, but what else can help?
1. Forskohlii – this herb contains a compound that activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which initiates a cascade of critical events within every cell of the body, including the burning of fat cells.
2. Garcinia Combogia – has been said to help burn fat as well as curb hunger.
3. African Mango Seed – the journal, Lipids in Health and Disease reported that in a recent study, African Mango Seed helped to reduce body fat, weight, and even cholesterol, as well as leptin levels in overweight subjects.
4. Ashwaganda – can be excellent for assisting in loosing weight as it helps to lower cortisol levels which stimulate body fat storage, particularly the unhealthy fat found around the abdominal area.
5. Plant Enzymes – many individuals have issues with digestion, particularly with protein powders. These high quality enzymes are very important in helping to break down the protein and others foods to be utilized into energy.
6. Non-Dairy Probiotics – help to kill harmful, unwanted bacteria in the gut. They are also a key component in digesting and assimilating food and actually are able to express our genes. Many aspects of our genetic make-up is actually dictated by our gut bacteria. That is why probiotics are so very important.
All these powerful herbs are blended in conscious quantities in Simply Young’s sprouted, vegan Pure Body Lean Protein. Helping to support you on a safe, healthy path to sustainable weight loss and health. I do hope that you enjoyed this article and that it helps you on your journey or that of a loved one. Be well!