2 sweet potatoes
1 cups red quinoa
2 cups vegetable broth
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 packed cups chopped kale
1/2 cups cashews
1/4 cups dried cranberries
2 tbsp basil
1/4 cup SY Creamy Coconut Powder BUY HERE
2 Tbsp tahini
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 and cook your potatoes for about an hour, or until they’re super tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, boil veggie broth, add quinoa and turn to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Saute up the onions in the oil until they start to become translucent. Then add the cashews, cranberries, and kale. When the kale is tender, add the cooked quinoa.
- When the potatoes have cooled for a few minutes, cut each one in half and scoop out the middle to make potato bowls. Mix the innards of the sweet potato with the quinoa mixture.
- Scoop the mixture back in your sweet potato bowls.
- Take all the ingredients for the drizzle and mix together. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Add drizzle and basil to garnish. Enjoy!