A healthy gut flora is vital to the health of ALL body systems and it is imperative to do what we can to keep it in balance!
You may notice an imbalance if you feel edgy, moody, overly emotional, have brain fog, are developing yeast infections and are experiencing poor digestion & constipation.
Gut imbalances, also known as dysbiosis, can occur from many reasons, such as:
– Processed Foods
– Antibiotic Use
– Refined Sugar
– No Diversity in your Diet
– Sedentary Lifestyle
– Cigarette Smoking
– Lack of Sleep
Dysbiosis, and a lack of gut flora diversity, can lead to many health problems, including:
– Insulin Resistance
– Weight Gain
– Colorectal Cancer
– Inflammatory Bowel Disease
A powerful probiotic supplement can be crucial for bringing balance & diversity back into the microbiome.
What MUST be present in an effective probiotic, and what is NOT found in most probiotic products is something called, “survivability”.
A probiotic’s strength to survive the atmosphere of the stomach acid is the true test of whether or not a probiotic actually works, and MOST probiotics on the market DO NOT survive the digestive process. Yielding them completely powerless.
Simply Young offers an advanced probiotic blend called, “Pure Body Digestive Flora” that has an excellent survivability rate, provides more than 5 billion living microorganisms per capsule at the time of manufacturing and is a vegetarian, non-gmo product!
“Pure Body Digestive Flora” offers the effective blend of the following key probiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: L. acidophilus is a rod shaped motile bacteria that grows in or without the presence of oxygen. L. acidophilus is also characterized as a homofermentative that only produces lactic acid as its sole product. L. acidophilus is naturally found in the human and animal GI tract, mouth and vagina.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: L. rhamnosus is gaining recognition for its systemic immune-enhancing ability and is known to produce the biologically desirable L(+) lactic acid
- Lactobacillus plantarum: The ability of L. plantarum to create antimicrobial substances allows them to live in the gastro-intestinal tract. The antimicrobial substances produced have a strong effect on Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium longum: Bifidobacterium longum is one of most important inhabitants in the human body. This bacterium is very helpful because it maintains a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and also boosts the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium breve: B breve, this bacteria is anaerobic and non-motile. Its branches are rod-shaped, looking almost like a cactus in the microscopic view.
- Bacillus subtilus: A member of the genus Bacillus, B. subtilis is rod-shaped, and has the ability to form a tough, protective endospore, allowing the organism to tolerate extreme environmental conditions. B. subtilis has a long history of use in treating gastrointestinal disorders such as dysentery. It is known to stimulate the immune system and produce antibiotic compounds that inhibit the growth of some pathogenic microorganisms.
Know what is in you supplements before buying them! Especially when it comes to probiotics. If you’d like to learn more about “Pure Body Digestive Flora” or purchase then click here!
Thanks for tuning in! See you next time:)